We love seeing your catch! Submit your photo for a chance to win free gear and get your picture posted on our wall of fame!
Last Month’s Subbmissions:
Date of Catch: 2/15/18
Species: Smallmouth / 2lbs
Lure Used: Back Creek Lure
Submit a photo for a chance to win
FREE First Fish Gear!
Click here to see Photo Tips and Submission Guidelines
Now that we have literally hundreds of thousands of satisfied Twitching Lure and Nekid Ball Jig customers using our lures in the field, we decided it was time to share the fruits of our labor. Send us photos of your “catch” while using one of our Twitching Lures or Nekid Ball Jigs and we will post it on our website. Once a month, we will draw from those submissions our “First Fish Catch of the Month!” That lucky person will win some First Fish Gear.
Make sure when you email us your photos they include the following information in the email:
(1) Your full name
(2) Your contact phone number
(3) The specific First Fish Lure you used
(4) The location and date the fish was caught
(5) Details on the catch (species, weight, length, etc.)
Remember, by sending us your photos you are giving us permission to use and post them.
While you may not be a professional photographer, and we all get excited when we catch a great fish, here are a few “photo tips,” you should keep in mind to help ensure we can use your submission.
- Be aware of the background of your subjects
- We can’t post inappropriate photos for obvious reasons
- If possible, include the First Fish lure used to catch the fish in the photo
- Try and keep the sun behind the camera and not behind the subjects of the photograph
Good Luck and send those photos to us. Watch for them to be posted on our website. Thank you for being a First Fish customer!